01 January 2013

Break
This break consisted of movies, hanging out with friends, sleeping (a lot) and overall just relaxation and holiday festivities! Britt celebrated in Florida while me and Ang stayed home (something i am very jealous about) but we all got together for some crepes and waffles at a cute cafe in cherry hill to exchange presents and get some good quality co editor best friend time! I loved hanging out with the girls even though seeing them once over the break was not nearly enough time and am so thankful to be working with two of my best friends! I mean what other section gives each other presents?! NONE (obviously photo is the best) It is now a new year. We are officially in 2013 and i am so excited to have spent 2012 with my wonderful editors and to be spending 2013 with them as we enter the journalism room once again tomorrow with the restarting of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment