01 January 2013

Goodbye 2012


So it is a New Year!! The world didnt end (surprisingly) we made it through! With all the new years eve parties and the ball drop we rang in a new year! 2012 was a year of development and establishment in my life. I made new friends, joined new clubs, tried new things and put myself out there like i have never done before, at the same time it was a very comfortable year and a year that I look back on as very pleasant! Besides things in 2012 like going back to el salvador for the fourth year in a row on a missions trip, vacationing at the beach, learning to play the uke, having a summer filled with concerts and friends 2012 would be the year that i could say i discovered that photography was more than just a thing i liked, that it was my passion. 2012 would also be the year I got my drivers license! When i think of 2012 i think of the year that i got accepted to college and made life decisions! 2012 was also the year that Britt, Ang and I joined the Eastside family hence why this blog even exist! 2012 marks senior year and my last year i will be home before 4 years of college in Virginia and 2012 did prepare me for what 2013 holds....i have never felt more ready to start my adult life and can say i feel confident in who I am and where I am going in all aspects of life. 2012 was great and in some ways it was the end of the world as I know it. But 2013 is a whole new world that I cant wait to explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment